COVID-19 Canada Resources
Need help with your bookkeeping and taxes?
COVID-19 RELATED BLOGS
Case Study: RVezy – How a Shift to Cloud Accounting Helped RVezy Successfully Pivot during COVID-19
Should You Keep Or Return CERB money?
COVID-19: How to Evaluate Cash Flow and Expense Management for Business Owners
COVID-19: Financial Support for Self-Employed Individuals
COVID-19: A round table discussion on Cash Flow Management during the crisis
COVID-19: Cash Flow Management Tips for Business Owners and Taxpayers
COVID-19: Benefits and Support for Canadian Business Owners and Taxpayers
“Business As (Un)Usual” Video Series
1) the new CERB program ($2,000/month support)
2) and the CEBA program ($40,000 business loan)
We’ve been getting many questions from our clients and the public about these programs. We’ve helped quite a few of them navigate some of the complexities. There’s lots to know – you won’t want to miss this!
1) Canada Student Job Grant = 100% subsidized! How is no one talking about this?!
2) Clarity around calculating the CEWS (75% wage subsidy)
3) Information on some new tax deadlines 4) Eligibility for CERB ($2K/month) – lots of misinformation out there –
.. and more!
Aquifer Market & Blueprint Accounting for a COVID-19: Business as (Un)Usual: Startup Edition. Nothing is more important than preparing your startup for the rebound!
1) Update on Canada Student Job Grant = 100% subsidized! How is no one talking about this?!
2) Expanded eligibility for the CEBA ($40K loan)
3) Minister of Health Hajdu announces free access to mental health professionals for all Canadians
4) Eligibility for CERB ($2K/month) – earn up to $1K while on CERB? Let’s chat!
1) CEWS portal
2) CERB taxation
3) Various other programs
1) Recent news out of Toronto
2) Valuable metrics for startups and how they work – you know should know these off the top of your head if you are looking to scale through funding.
1) Work-Sharing program: what is covered for employees that come on board again?
2) Work-Sharing program: are they covering any reduction in salary to get employees topped up to 100%?
3) Work-Sharing program: Can you apply for work share and CEWS?…