Hello Kitchener & Waterloo!
Meet Blueprint, your Bookkeeping and Tax Solution
Request For a Price Quote
We offer a wide-range of cloud-based accounting services. Don’t see what you are looking for? Chances are we can do it – reach out and let us know!
Why unique pricing?
All of our clients benefit from a fixed fee, no surprise billing experience. We do this by assessing volume, complexity, and services asked. Doing it this way makes it so you know what to expect every month and can budget appropriately, and it helps us build the award-winning team you deserve and need.
Are you reliable?
We show up for you and your business. We want to ensure your success and go out of our way to make this a great experience, to go above and beyond expectations, and become your most reliable and proactive business partner.
What does your client portfolio look like?
We have a strong track record with:
- Professional Services
- Fitness industry
- Hairdressers, Salons, Spas, and Barbershops
- Not for Profits
Do you work with Startups?
Yes, we do! Here’s how we can help:
- Contract Negotiations
- Structuring consulting
- Financial Modelling
- Creating the Financial Process
- Helping you ramp up the team and necessary software
- Understanding small business/startup metrics that are key to success (CAC, LTV, Active Account, Contribution Margin, Valuation)
- Data Infrastructure Setup
Fundraising Bootcamp (includes Part-time CFO)
- Need to raise capital in 6 months? Let us help
- You get:
- A part-time CFO
- Verifying VC version Financial model or building one from scratch (if necessary)
- Creation of Pitch Deck with all necessary financials
- Participating in Fundraising Meetings with Angel Investors/VCs
Want to get a price quote?
If you have a small business, there is a chance you might be able to file for the Small Business Deduction (SBD) provided you meet the requirements to do so. If you are a new business and this is your first time hearing about this, you have stumbled onto the right...
Working with the retail industry, one of the biggest issues we come across is that each owner makes purchases using their personal credit card. There are a few reasons why this becomes troublesome when tracking financial data: Purchases become more difficult to track...
Selling a home involves a lot of paperwork, and a big part of this includes accounting and taxes. Any gains you make on the sale of your primary residence are generally tax-free. This is thanks to the principal residence exemption. Reporting Your Sale If your...