Meet Blueprint, your Bookkeeping and Tax Solution
Request For a Price Quote
We offer a wide-range of cloud-based accounting services. Don’t see what you are looking for? Chances are we can do it – reach out and let us know!
Why unique pricing?
All of our clients benefit from a fixed fee, no surprise billing experience. We do this by assessing volume, complexity, and services asked. Doing it this way makes it so you know what to expect every month and can budget appropriately, and it helps us build the award-winning team you deserve and need.
Are you reliable?
We show up for you and your business. We want to ensure your success and go out of our way to make this a great experience, to go above and beyond expectations, and become your most reliable and proactive business partner.
What does your client portfolio look like?
We have a strong track record with:
- Professional Services
- Fitness industry
- Hairdressers, Salons, Spas, and Barbershops
- Not for Profits
Do you work with Startups?
Yes, we do! Here’s how we can help:
- Contract Negotiations
- Structuring consulting
- Financial Modelling
- Creating the Financial Process
- Helping you ramp up the team and necessary software
- Understanding small business/startup metrics that are key to success (CAC, LTV, Active Account, Contribution Margin, Valuation)
- Data Infrastructure Setup
Fundraising Bootcamp (includes Part-time CFO)
- Need to raise capital in 6 months? Let us help
- You get:
- A part-time CFO
- Verifying VC version Financial model or building one from scratch (if necessary)
- Creation of Pitch Deck with all necessary financials
- Participating in Fundraising Meetings with Angel Investors/VCs
Want to get a price quote?
Lady Loki goes through the same prisoner onboarding that Loki did, but she escapes during her trial Ravonna meets with the timekeepers to discuss what next steps should be with the Loki variants (1:1 meetings) Loki is placed in a bad memory prison and realizes how...
Recapping episode 1 in our first blog post, we talked about a process to think about and create your own company processes. That blog post looked at Loki going through his, “prisoner onboarding”, with the Time Variance Authority. It was fascinating to see that front...
Wow! Episode two was pretty awesome. I’m the type of person who likes to sit and enjoy the episode in the moment and then once it’s done, I’ll do a little more research into who the characters are. There were some new characters I learned about. As I said in the last...