Hello St. John’s!
Meet Blueprint, your Bookkeeping and Tax Solution
Request For a Price Quote
We offer a wide-range of cloud-based accounting services. Don’t see what you are looking for? Chances are we can do it – reach out and let us know!
Why unique pricing?
All of our clients benefit from a fixed fee, no surprise billing experience. We do this by assessing volume, complexity, and services asked. Doing it this way makes it so you know what to expect every month and can budget appropriately, and it helps us build the award-winning team you deserve and need.
Are you reliable?
We show up for you and your business. We want to ensure your success and go out of our way to make this a great experience, to go above and beyond expectations, and become your most reliable and proactive business partner.
What does your client portfolio look like?
We have a strong track record with:
- Professional Services
- Fitness industry
- Hairdressers, Salons, Spas, and Barbershops
- Not for Profits
Do you work with Startups?
Yes, we do! Here’s how we can help:
- Contract Negotiations
- Structuring consulting
- Financial Modelling
- Creating the Financial Process
- Helping you ramp up the team and necessary software
- Understanding small business/startup metrics that are key to success (CAC, LTV, Active Account, Contribution Margin, Valuation)
- Data Infrastructure Setup
Fundraising Bootcamp (includes Part-time CFO)
- Need to raise capital in 6 months? Let us help
- You get:
- A part-time CFO
- Verifying VC version Financial model or building one from scratch (if necessary)
- Creation of Pitch Deck with all necessary financials
- Participating in Fundraising Meetings with Angel Investors/VCs
Want to get a price quote?
All businesses need the help of a bookkeeping and accounting system, but what makes things truly work and remain in order? To break it down further, we need to address controls, and more specifically, accounts payable internal controls. These policies are often...
What Makes a Minute Book Essential for Your Business? Keeping a minute book up to date is hardly likely to be at the top of a business owner's to-do list. However, a business's minute book is the actual document of its operations. Fundamentally, the minute book...
With the Canada Summer Jobs program, each year, the Canadian government is determined to help students and business owners succeed. That’s why the federal Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion put a spotlight on more than 150,000...